Handbook of Research
- The Handbook of Research on Teachers of Color and Indigenous Teachers addresses key issues and obstacles to ethnoracial diversity across the life course of teachers’ careers, such as recruitment and retention, professional development, and the role of minority-serving institutions.
- Funding agencies: American Educational Research Association (AERA), Kauffman Foundation, and the Gates Foundation.
Community Teacher Equity Development (CTED)
- The Community Teacher Equity Development (CTED) Program is a community-based grow-your-own program that focuses on developing high-quality teachers to diminish educational inequity for all students.
- Funding agencies: W.K Kellogg Foundation, the Houston Endowment, and General Motors.
National Center for Research on Educator Diversity (NCRED)
- The National Center for Research on Educator Diversity (NCRED) serves as a research hub committed to dismantling inequity in teacher development systems through supporting the academic and professional advancement of ethnoracially, culturally and linguistically diverse educators.
- Funding agencies: UH National Center Grant, W.K Kellogg Foundation, General Motors, and Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.